Government funding

In Home Care Program

There is Commonwealth funding for some families under the In Home Care Program, if you cannot access existing child care services. You may be eligible for this funding if:

  • the child has, or lives with another child who has an illness or a disability;
  • the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) has an illness or disability that affects their ability to care for the child;
  • the child lives in a rural or remote area;
  • the work hours of the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) are hours when no other approved child care service is available;
  • the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) is caring for three or more children who have not yet started school.

Some families may be eligible for ACCS, However You will need to speak to the support agency for assessment as they will be able to deem if you are eligible for CSS or ACCS.

Ph: 1800 99 3737