Diploma Educator Moonee Ponds
Date listed: September 28, 2017
Join a caring and supportive agency as an early childhood educator in Moonee Ponds and surrounding suburbs
- Temporary positions now available
- Diploma Qualified
- Great rates
Rogan Family Care requires Diploma qualified educators for temporary and ongoing child care positions in Moonee Ponds and surrounding suburbs.
Join our team and find yourself working in a variety of exciting services delivering quality education to children in your care.
Taking on positions as a temporary educator with Rogan Family Care, you will be able to achieve the work/life balance you desire.
To be eligible to register with us we require all candidates to have:
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Experience working with all age groups from 6 weeks to 6 months
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the volume of applicants we are receiving at present, we can only guarantee a response to applicants who meet all criteria.
We will always endeavor to respond to every applicant where possible.