Child Care Educators – South Eastern Suburbs
Date listed: August 31, 2017
Join a caring and supportive agency as an early childhood educator in the South Eastern Suburbs.
- Temporary positions now available
- Certificate III and Diploma Qualified
- Great Rates
Rogan Family Care requires Certificate III and Diploma qualified educators for before and after school care in temporary and ongoing child care positions in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Join our team and find yourself delivering quality education to the children in your care, and working in a variety of exciting services in amazing locations such as Edithvale, Mentone and Chelsea.
Taking on positions as a temporary educator with Rogan Family Care, you will be able to achieve the work/life balance you desire.
To be eligible to register with us we require all candidates to have:
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Experience working with all age groups from 6 weeks to 6 years
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the volume of applicants we are receiving at present, we can only guarantee a response to applicants who meet all the criteria.
We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.