Child Care Cook Melbourne
Date listed: August 31, 2017
Join a caring and supportive agency as as early childhood cook working in a number of exciting locations around Melbourne.
- Temporary positions now available
- Great rates
- Food handling certificate required
Rogan Family Care requires enthusiastic cooks for temporary and ongoing child care cook positions in Moonee Ponds and surrounding suburbs, South Eastern suburbs and inner city Melbourne.
Join our team and find yourself working in a variety of exciting services creating nutritious meals for children of all ages with a variety of dietary requirements.
Taking on positions as a temporary cook with Rogan Family Care, you will be able to achieve the work/life balance you desire.
To be eligible to register with us we require all candidates to have:
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year
- Food Handling certificate or Food Supervisor certificate
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Sound knowledge and practical experience planning and preparing nutritious meals for children of all ages
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Experience working with all age groups from 6 weeks to 6 years
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Due to the volume of applicants we are receiving at present, we can only guarantee a response to applicants who meet all the criteria.
We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.