Certificate III Educator Moonee Ponds
Date listed: September 30, 2017
Join a caring and supportive agency as an early childhood educator in Moonee Ponds and the surrounding suburbs
- Temporary positions now available
- Certificate III Qualified
- Great Rates
Rogan Family Care requires Certificate III qualified educators for temporary and ongoing child care positions in Moonee Ponds and surrounding suburbs.
Join our team and find yourself working in a variety of exciting services delivering quality education to children in your care.
Taking on positions as a temporary educator with Rogan Family Care, you will be able to achieve the work/life balance you desire.
To be eligible to register with us we require all candidates to have:
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Experience working with all age groups from 6 weeks to 6 years
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the volume of applicants we are receiving at present, we can only guarantee a response to applicants who meet all the criteria.
We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.