Nannies: work for us
We have a number of positions on offer.
You can either work as a:
- Ongoing nanny, either full or part-time. You will need to make an initial one year commitment. Salary ranges from $25 to $27 an hour, plus superannuation.
- Temporary nanny. This is a flexible alternative, allowing you to arrange your work around study or family commitments. Bookings range from one day to six months.
Enquire about becoming a Rogan Family Care Nanny by calling 03 9670 7686 or complete the form below and we will contact you.
What are the benefits of working for Rogan Family Care?
- There is no fee to register.
- You will be valued and treated as a professional. We are known for our commitment to fair and equitable employment conditions for nannies.
- We employ and insure all agency nannies, and salaries are paid directly to your bank account fortnightly.
- We pay your tax, issue group certificates and pay superannuation.
- We provide nanny insurance and legally binding contracts.
- Our team can support and advise you when you are finding work and when you are settling into your new position.
- Our newsletter keeps you informed and in-touch with other childcare professionals.
- We provide in-service training to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We have a 24 hour a day phone number for any questions you may have.
Our experienced team will work with you to find the right job, and to negotiate your salary and employment conditions such as annual leave, sick leave, superannuation and WorkCover.
Register for work
You will need:
- a minimum of two years’ professional childcare experience
- contact details of at least two referees
- a current first aid certificate
- working with children check
- high standard of personal presentation
- your own transport is a strong advantage
- a qualification in childcare or a related discipline is preferred.