Nannies: work for us
We have a number of positions on offer.
You can either work as a:
- On-hired Nanny – You will need to have at a minimum of Working with Children’s Check, current Police Check, First Aid, CPR and Cert III in Children’s Services or equivalent. Rate of pay will be around $34 per hour, plus superannuation.
- On-hired Babysitter. You will need to have at a minimum of Working with Children’s Check, current Police Check, First Aid, CPR and have a minimum of one years working experience with solid references. Rate of pay will be around $26 per hour plus superannuation.
Enquire about becoming a Rogan Family Care Nanny by calling 03 9670 7686 or complete the form below and we will contact you.
What are the benefits of working for Rogan Family Care?
- There is no fee to register.
- You will be valued and treated as a professional. We are known for our commitment to fair and equitable employment conditions for nannies.
- We employ and insure all agency nannies, and salaries are paid directly to your bank account fortnightly.
- We pay your tax, issue group certificates and pay superannuation.
- We provide nanny insurance and legally binding contracts.
- Our team can support and advise you when you are finding work and when you are settling into your new position.
- Our newsletter keeps you informed and in-touch with other childcare professionals.
- We provide in-service training to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We have a 24 hour a day phone number for any questions you may have.
Our experienced team will work with you to find the right job, and to negotiate your salary and employment conditions such as annual leave, sick leave, superannuation and WorkCover.
Register for work
You will need:
- a minimum of two years’ professional childcare experience
- contact details of at least two referees
- a current first aid certificate
- working with children check
- high standard of personal presentation
- your own transport is a strong advantage
- a qualification in childcare or a related discipline is preferred.