Date listed: March 14, 2019
Interact Australia is part of a national group of companies called IntoWork Australia, which have a vision to be a leading national provider of integrated workforce and community solutions, resulting in supportive communities and thriving businesses with skilled and motivated people.
We offer a range of community and employment services for people living with a disability. As a valued member of the Interact Team, your key to success will be focused on finding employment outcomes for participants within the Disability Employment Services (DES) program.
Your goal will be to develop long term relationships with employers, understanding their needs and ensuring the right candidates are matched to their opportunities. Working with people from diverse backgrounds, no two days will be the same.
Some keys functions of the role include:
* Networking and community engagement seeking opportunities for program participants
* Prospect for employer business and identify new and ongoing employment opportunities through cold calling, database and account management, as well as networking and events
* Gain an understanding of the participants needs and successfully match them with career opportunities
* High level of customer service
* Develop long standing business relationships with employers
* Engaging with the NDCO, CoAct and other large disability advocacy organisations.
* Build your presence in the region
* Deliver effective and timely communication and post placement care to both employers and participants
To be successful in this role you will need:
* An understand how diversity and inclusion initiatives can be applied in the workplace
* Ability to work autonomously to reach targets
* Drive, ambition and goal orientated
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
* Experience in recruitment sales or similar sales selling a service
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* High level of computer literacy.
* Must possess an open car driver’s licence.
Please visit our INTOWORK website https://intoworkrecruitment.com.au/ and select jobs, Recruitment Partner – DES and APPLY NOW! Applications not completed through the website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200013838_1552547800
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: