Nanny Sole Care
Date listed: February 5, 2018
Rogan Family Care are seeking a professional Nanny to look after two children in Brighton. The children are 3 years and 10 months old.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and attributes
* Two years’ experience
* Current Working with Children Check
* First Aid Certificate
* Current Police Check (or willing to obtain)
* Drivers Licence
* Must have a passion for working with children
* Caring and proactive attitude
* Honest and trustworthy
Your responsibilities will include
* Create a nurturing and safe environment
* Provide general child care and supervision
* House management
* Light house work
* ELC pick up and drop off – use of family car
Starting 26th February 2018. Working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7am-11am/2.30pm-6.30pm (split shifts) with the opportunity to pick up extra ad hoc hours.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete and application/registration form online. Please visit our website www.roganfamilycare.com.au and apply online by selecting jobs.
Job Reference: 200007623_1517785845
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: