MR Driver – Moranbah
Date listed: February 2, 2018
CTC provides effective and responsive employment solutions to employers and jobseekers in QLD.
We are currently seeking MR truck driver with freight experience for upcoming work in the local Moranbah and surrounding areas. Accommodation will be supplied if required.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for any role –
* Current MR drivers licence
* Demonstrated recent experience driving trucks within a freight environment
* Current LF High Risk Forklift ticket
* Reliable transport to and from work
* Professionally presented
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Sound written communication skills and ability to fill out dispatch forms
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* A strong focus on workplace health and safety
* Available for an immediate start if required
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
In return we will offer –
* Great local host employers
* Accommodation supplied if required
* Excellent post placement support
* Further placement opportunities for the right person
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online.
Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, MR Truck Driver and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200007636_1517556789
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: