Date listed: February 2, 2018
CTC provides effective and responsive employment solutions to employers and jobseekers.
As an employer of choice, CTC embraces Equal Employment Opportunities promoting diversity within the workplace and encourages Female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
We are currently seeking a Construction Labourer for a short-term project in the Rockhampton Region.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
- Proven labouring experience in a construction/ building environment (desirable)
- Own transport and current drivers licence
- Construction White Card
- Be physically fit and able to labour all day
- Willing to be mentored and gain new skills
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Construction Labourer and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200007622_1517544905
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: