Counter Sales / Administrator
Date listed: February 2, 2018
CTC provides effective and responsive employment solutions to employers and jobseekers in QLD.
We are currently seeking a counter sales/administration assistant for an immediate start. Our client seeks an applicant with a mechanical aptitude and a commitment to giving their best at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
* Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and quotes)
* Customer Service (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
* Stock Management
* General computer skills
* Freight dispatch
* Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch
* Embracing the companies values, policies and procedures
* Supportive team player
* Strong focus on customer service
* Results driven with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* Willing to pass a D & A test at your own expense if you are successful in your application
Register your interest to work with the only company who have specialised in recruitment for 30 years and still remain locally owned and operated, a not for profit company who gives back to your community. Register now with CTC!
Please visit our INTOWORK/CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Counter Sales/ Administrator and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200007635_1517554049
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: