Contracts Administrator – Rockhampton
Date listed: February 2, 2018
CTC provides effective and responsive employment solutions to employers and jobseekers in Central QLD.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Contracts Administrator to work with a market leader in the Construction industry in QLD.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
* Possess a relevant degree and 2+ years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator
* Coordinate site inductions
* Monitor and update Subcontractor programs
* Assist project managers in the procurement of contracts
* Manage and track project expenditure
* Maintain safety and quality records
* Successfully coordinate efficient delivery in the management of contract documentation
* Be a team player and focused on contributing to the culture of the company
* Be quality focused and have the ability to assess risk
* Able to pass a pre-employment medical
In return you will be rewarded with a salary relevant to your experience and the opportunity to work with one of Queensland’s leading construction companies.
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume outling your qualifucations and experience in the relevant industry.
Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Contracts Administrator and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200007619_1517531850
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: